Manufacturer: Brother Industries, Ltd Manufacturer Part Number: BQ2500 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.brother-usa.com Brand Name: Brother Product Line: Innov-is Product Model: BQ2500 Product Name: Innov-is BQ2500 Sewing & Quilting Machine with 11.25" Large Workspace Marketing Information:
Feed your passion for quilting and sewing with the versatile and advanced Innov-is BQ2500 quilting and sewing machine. With a set of inspiring and bold opening images on the 7" LCD touchscreen display, you'll be creating right out of the box. Built for home-based enthusiasts aspiring to take their projects to new heights, the BQ2500 offers 729 built-in utility and decorative stitches and a generous 11.25" workspace. With an enhanced Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed foot, compatible with over 100 stitch designs in various styles, the BQ2500 is perfect for quilting and sewing traditionally difficult fabrics such as velvet or plaid. The automatic presser foot lifter and the pivot function let you breeze through complex quilting designs without repeated stops to readjust. The longer J foot and feed dogs provide a steady operation and a matching all-purpose presser foot, plus the Automatic Height Adjuster, give the machine a smoother and more consistent stitch quality, whatever you're sewing.
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed- More compact and easier to use than before, with better visibility and better functioning with thicker materials, the Compact MuVit Dual Feed stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts- 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA)- The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Pivot Function- The presser foot automatically lifts while the needle remains in the fabric for fast and easy cornering and fabric manipulation.
- My Custom Stitch- Want to create your own stitches and add some personalization? With the My Custom Stitch feature, you can create a stitch, save the stitch, and then stitch it.
- Sideways and Directional Sewing- Perfect for trendy decorative mending, the machine sews straight and zigzag stitches not only forward and backward but sideways. In addition to sideways sewing, this machine has the capability to stitch diagonally when using a straight stitch.
- Free-motion quilting and thread painting- Drop the feed dogs and install the included free-motion foot to guide the fabric freely by hand. Whether you're quilting a simple motif or thread painting an elaborate design, the machine is ready to go.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area- With the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace, you can brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle.
More from the Manufacturer
Product Type: Sewing & Quilting Machine Number of Built-In Stitches: 729 Threading Type: Automatic Computerized: Yes Application/Usage: Home Features: Presser Foot Leveling, LED Light, Built-in Accessory Storage, Multi-language Function, Built-in Memory, Drop Feed, Knee Lift, Sideways Sewing, Variable Speed, Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure, Built-in Thread Cutter, Pivot Function, Built-in Stitch, Built-in Embroidery Fonts Display Screen Size: 7" Display Screen Type: LCD Touchscreen: Yes Controls:
- Start/Stop Button: Yes
- Stitch Selector Type: Touch Panel
Power Source: AC Supply Input Voltage: 120 V AC Height: 11.2" Width: 22.5" Depth: 13.1" Weight (Approximate): 34.39 lb Package Contents:
- Innov-is BQ2500 Sewing & Quilting Machine with 11.25" Large Workspace
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- 1/4" Quilting Foot with Guide
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot
- Knee Lifter
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (With Single Hole)
- Bobbin Cover (with Mark)
- Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
- Grid Sheet Set
- My Custom Stitch CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- Operation Manual
- Dust Cover
- Quilters Bundle featuring a Wide Table, an Open Toe Foot for MuVit, a Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, and a 2-Spool Thread Stand.
- Additional Specialty Feet Available : Yes
- Branded Series : V- Series
- Feed Dog Points : 7
- Lighting Type : LED
- Mouse Capability by USB : Yes
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down) : Yes
- Needle Stop Position Up/Down : Yes
- Number of Presser Feet : 15
- Number of USB Ports : 1
- Quick Set Bobbin : Yes
- Screensaver : No
- Thread Sensor : Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off : Yes
- USB : Yes
- Wide Table Included : Yes
- Workspace Area : 11.25"
- Built-in Quilting Stitches : Yes
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts : 5
- Drop-Feed : Automatic
- Free Motion Quilting Foot : Yes
- Included Quilting Feet : Yes
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA): Yes
- Available Stitch Types : Lock Stitch, Straight Stitch, Zigzag Stitch
- Back to Beginning Key : Yes
- Built-In Lettering Fonts : 5
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches) : 729
- Button Hole Styles : 14
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor : Yes
- Media Type USB : Yes
- Multi-Directional Sewing : Yes
- My Custom Stitch Feature : Yes
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches : Yes
- Stitch Length (mm) : 5
- Stitch Width (mm) : 7
Certifications & Standards: UL/CSA Limited Warranty: Yes